Various documents and presentations from the Freud Conferences.
To view PDF files you will need a PDF viewer ( Adobe Acrobat).
The following papers will open in a new window:
- IP paper
- Paed or paed breakdown
- Psychoanalytic projects on prevention: Working with migrant families
- Radicalized Religious Fundamentalism
- Processes of Political and Terrorist Radicalization in Late Adolescence
- Forced to Flee- the mark of trauma among female refugees
- Uprooted Minds- Psyche and Society in Times of Crisis
- A Development Orientation and Approach
- Emde May Lectures References
- A Developmental Approach to Mentalizing Communities: I: A Model for Social Change
- A Developmental Approach to Mentalizing Communities: II: The Peaceful Schools Experiment
- Actualized Unconscious Fantasies and “Therapeutic Play” in Adults’ Analyses: Further Study of these Concepts
- After the Violence: The Internal World and Linking Objects of a Refugee Family
- After Wars: Psychoanalytic Observations On Societal Traumas
- Large-Group Identity, Large-Group Regression and Massive Violence
- Traumatized Societies and Psychological Care:Expanding the Concept of Preventive Medicine
- Psychotic developments in a sexually abused borderline patient
- Incorporation of an invasive object
- Training Psychotherapists in Attributes of “Mind” from Zen and Psychoanalytic Perspectives, Part 1
- Training Psychotherapists in Attributes of “Mind” from Zen and Psychoanalytic Perspectives, Part 2
- The Role of the Bystander in the Social Architecture of Bullying and Violence in Schools and Communities
- The Cult Leader as Agent of a Psychotic Fantasy of Masochistic Group Death: The “Revolutionary Suicide” in Jonestown
- Eli Zaretsky’s review of Nancy Holland’s book in IJP
- Frank Summers review of Uprooted Minds in Cleo’s Psyche
Click on the following links to download the powerpoint presentations.
To view Powerpoint presentations you will need a Powerpoint (PPT) viewer.
- Bullies Are Everywhere 1
- Bullies Are Everywhere 2
- Bullies Are Everywhere 3
- Early moral development and Preventive interventions
- The historical Freud and today’s developmental orientation
- Might Freud’s Legacy Lie Beyond The Couch ?
- How The Mind And World Were Made Black And White